Last updated: January 05, 2022
Privacy matters to MtM+ Technology, so we follow a privacy framework that helps us to manage and protect your information in our products, applications, services, and websites. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how MtM+ Technology (“we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, discloses, and shares the information that we obtain about your use of the mtmptech.com website (the “Site”), ZionCareTM App (the “App”), ZionCareTM web portal software (the “Web Portal”), collectively the “Service”, including information that we collect from the devices (e.g. our approved wearable) that you connect to a mobile device running the App. This Notice describes your rights and choices, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. Our privacy practices may vary among the countries or territories where we operate to reflect local legal requirements.
MtM+ Technology Services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our ZionCareTM App, for instance, offers products and services from third parties as well as from MtM+ Technology. This Notice does not apply to third-party websites and mobile applications, products, or services that may link to or are linked from our Services or services we offer as a Business Associate on behalf of other organizations. Please consult those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When you register to use the Service, we collect the personal information you provide us, including your phone number, password, gender, and birthdate. We also collect any additional information you choose to add to your profile, including nickname, height, weight, waistline, country, city, race, sleeping time, frequency of smoking, and frequency of drinking.
When you use our approved connected device (e.g. wearable), we collect your raw PPG (Photoplethysmography) signal (which is a light-based technology to sense the rate of blood flow) and convert it into SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation), PR (Pulse Rate), and RR (Respiratory Rate) data. We collect additional information from your mobile device at the time of recording, including accelerometer data, local time, local time zone, and geographic location.
When you contact MtM+ Technology Corporation directly, such as when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive the contents of your message or any attachments you may send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your device language, activities within the App, how long the App is open, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the App
While using our App, in order to provide features of our App, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to our servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with Services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those Services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or Services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- MtM+ Technology Corporation Third Party Partners. With your consent, we may share information from the Service with other third-party partners, including your personal information and data collected from your devices.
- Your Healthcare Providers Or Family. With your consent, we may share your information, including information collected from your connected devices, with your healthcare providers and/or family members (e.g., immediate family or friends) that you designate to receive your information.
- Clinical Trial Studies. With your consent, physicians and staff of clinical trial programs may use the Service as a means of collecting data for the trial study. If the Service is used as part of a clinical trial study, we will use and share information about the clinical trial collected through the Service in accordance with our agreement with the clinical trial program and any privacy notices provided to you as part of the clinical trial program.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information—so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual—with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
- Health Researchers. We may share data collected through the Service with healthcare researchers and other research organizations, including de-identified profile information and data collected from your connected devices. For example, we may share information such as your gender, height, weight, information about medications you have provided, and data from your connected devices, but we will not share your name or other information that could identify you.
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Please note: Our policy is to notify you of legal process seeking access to your information, such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. In cases where a court order specifies a non-disclosure period, we provide delayed notice after the expiration of the non-disclosure period. Exceptions to our notice policy include exigent or counterproductive circumstances, for example, when there is an emergency involving a danger of death or serious physical injury to a person.
- Third Party Analytics. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel, to evaluate usage of our Service. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Service. We use these tools to help us improve our Service, performance, and user experiences.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Users Under 18
Our Services are not designed for users under 18. If we discover that a user under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://mtmptech.com/
By phone number: +886277367386